Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Thursday, April 7, 2011

ClickBank Sniper Software

Blackhat Way to Drive Up Your Clickbank Gravity

Thursday, March 17th, 2011

First, let me say that this is not, in any way, defensible to CB, and if caught, you will be banned from there, no questions asked. What you need in order to start out: 1. An approved vendor account on CB 2. Some kind of hosting 3. The knowledge of a members area/thankyou page/congrats page [...]

ClickBank and Google Myth

Thursday, March 10th, 2011

That’s my story. I built a ClickBank product review site few months ago without doing heavy link building. The site just ranked in the bottom part of first page Google’s SERP for the product name and used to make 1 to 2 sales per day. And I earned a few money out of that. Then [...]

ClickBank Sniper Software

Sunday, February 20th, 2011

I’ve been working on this one for awhile. And now I can finally let the fine folks here at AdSense tricks get my not-yet-released cbSniper software. It’s seriously gangster software for finding the best products on ClickBank that will actually make you money. I’ll be releasing this to the public shortly (as part of a [...]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels