From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
See larger image
Silver dollar may refer to:
- A Dollar coin (United States) made of any white metal, especially one made of silver.
- A Canadian silver dollar commemorative coin.
- Silver trade dollars issued by a number of countries
- Three species of Characiformes, named from their resemblance to the coin:
- Metynnis argenteus.
- Metynnis hypsauchen.
- Metynnis maculatus.
- A type of pancake, typically about 7 cm (3 inches) in diameter - these are usually served in groups of five or ten.