Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Eliza Dushku is dangerously hot paid

Eliza Dushku’s a naked Doll

ELIZA Dushku takes off clothes to promote her new American telly series, Dollhouse

SEXY Eliza Dushku looks dangerously hot as she reveals that she likes to get physical in real life, just like the action heroes she plays on screen.

The 28-year-old beauty, best known for her role of vampire slayer Faith in Buffy, stripped off to some slinky smalls for a shoot for a magazine.

The actress, who is now back on TV in Dollhouse, told FHM that she was inspired to take on tough parts after getting advice from Arnold Schwarzenegger.

She battled terrorists with Arnie in True Lies and said he prepared her a career as an action star.

Eliza explained : "He said to me, ’Just believe in yourself, know what you want in life and don’t stop until you get it.’

"He also told me that when he first started out as an action star, no one believed in him. But now, he says he doesn’t need to remind people of what they said to him all those years ago.

"He just needs to walk into a room and all those people who were rude to him, they know. He doesn’t even have to say anything. And it’s that approach to life, if anything, that’s been my mantra since."

Eliza added that she had always wanted to take on the strong roles she’s landed.

She said : "As a child I had a pet python I carried around with me. And in high school I had a fair few scuffles. I was a little bit too much of a tomboy."

She’s now playing Echo in Dollhouse, an undercover operative whose mind gets fed with a new personality for each mission, and is relishing the new challenge.

Eliza told the magazine : "One minute I’m in a Los Angeles alleyway in leather trousers having guns pointed at my head, the next I’m riding a Ducati or flying a chopper. I really get physical.

"And unlike most actresses who brawl on screen, I can actually fight. I could tear someone up real hard. It’s safe to say you don’t want to meet me down an alley."

Dollhouse is aired every Tuesday on the Sci-Fi Channel.

Read the full interview in FHM, on sale from July 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels